Support Northern Ireland’s biggest celebration of cultural diversity and promote diversity and inclusion in your workplace by becoming a ‘Friend of Mela’
Our friends enjoy a range of corporate benefits while being able to champion and share in our vision for a diverse and inclusive society in Northern Ireland.
Friends of Mela
By becoming a Friend of Mela you will enjoy a range of benefits for your company including:
- Recognition as a key supporter of Mela, highlighting your commitment to celebrating the best of our communities in Northern Ireland.
- Exposure to a diverse audience of over 55,000 representing over 20 nationalities.
- Inclusion on Mela website which has an audience of over 75,000 unique visitors.
- Opportunities to be included on all festival promotional materials, campaigns, and digital platforms.
- Visibility of your company logo on our ‘Friends of Mela’ banner throughout the programme.
- An option to use the ‘Friend of Belfast Mela’ logo, demonstrating your commitment to cultural diversity in Northern Ireland.
- Opportunities to invite staff to participate in festival events.
- Access to discounted festival tickets to selected events.
- An invitation to enjoy the festival atmosphere & network with fellow sponsors at the ‘Friends of Mela’ corporate lounge.
- Allstate NI
- Belfast Harbour
- Danske Bank
- Department of Finance
- Department of Justice
- Equality Commission for Northern Ireland
- Grant Thornton NI
- Liberty IT
- Phoenix Natural Gas
- Pinsent Masons
- Queen’s University
- Visit Belfast
If you wish to find out more about the Friend of Mela scheme please contact us using the form below and a member of our team will get back to you.